The Social Media Coordinator will play an important role in telling the SouthWest Autogroup story as well as improving customer experience and engagement. The Social Media Coordinator will partner with the online marketing team to develop content, execute social marketing campaigns and contests, spark meaningful discussions and conversations, supervise channel accounts, ensure compliance with brand and company standards, and work cross-functionally to deploy a strategic content calendar. This role will also help support our larger content strategy and will be required to occasionally write blog articles. The ideal candidate understands the channels our audience is using, knows the nuances and context for each, and knows how to maximize company resources to drive impact across digital channels. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated proficiency in earning audience attention through classic inbound techniques (search, social). This includes a solid understanding of SEO and the way to create content that attracts attention. This individual also will work closely with our external partners on content sharing and planning.
- 3 -5 years+ professional experience in developing and analyzing digital campaigns and social media marketing campaigns
- Undergraduate degree in either Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Statistics, Media Studies, Business and/or related fields
- Understand SEM and SEO best practices to assist digital team with site and campaign optimization to improve search engine rankings through content marketing
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide recommendation based on insights
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, consulting skills and ability to collaborate and work well with others